Validity of the terms of sale
- These terms and conditions of sale apply to the purchase of goods from the L´ovine online store.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the online store are regulated by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products.
- The online store reserves the right to make changes to the terms of sale. These changes will be reflected on the website Lovine.eu.
- All prices on the products include 20% VAT.
- Free delivery to parcel machines within Estonia from 55 € (valid when ordering products with the same delivery time).
- We deliver to all European countries. Shipping costs vary by country.
- Lovine.eu reserves the right to change prices. If the customer submitted his order before the price changes took effect, the price that was reflected on the invoice at the time of placing the order applies to him.
- The customer selects suitable products.
- To place an order, the customer fills in the required data fields and selects the delivery method. Delivery to the parcel machine takes place at the Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian selection. Standard parcels are sent to other countries normally.
- The screen will then display the amount of the charge, which can be paid securely through the following payment methods:
Estonian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank;
Latvian bank links: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele ja Luminor;
Lithuanian bank links: Swedbank, Šiaulių bankas, SEB ja Luminor;
Visa/Mastercard card payments;
- NB! When paying with a bank link, be sure to click the "Back to Merchant" button on the bank's page.
- payments are mediated by Montonio Finance UAB. Payment takes place outside the Online Store in a secure environment - when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank. The seller does not have access to the customer's bank details.
- The agreement enters into force when the amount due has been paid to the current account of the Online Store. When processing payments, Montonio has a separate controller who only provides L´OVINE with information on the success of the payment.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the expiration of the goods or for any other reason, the buyer will be notified as soon as possible and the money paid (incl. Delivery costs) will be refunded immediately, but not later than within 14 days of sending the notice.
- If the product is not in stock, it is possible to order the product in advance.
- After the sales contract enters into force, the order is assembled and handed over to our logistics partners for delivery.
- We deliver to all European countries.
- Orders are delivered to Omniva parcel machines.
- Shipments within the online store's warehouse in Estonia will usually reach the destination specified by the buyer within 1-5 working days from the entry into force of the sales contract. Delivery outside Estonia takes place within 15 calendar days. For products in the online store, delivery information can be found on the product page. Products not in the online store's warehouse come directly from the manufacturer's warehouse outside Estonia.
- In exceptional cases, the goods have the right to be delivered within 50 calendar days.
- Avoidance of delays and misunderstandings in the delivery of goods depends on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided in the order.L´ovine.eu is not responsible for delays in the delivery of products and misunderstandings if the delay or misunderstanding is due to the inaccuracy of the information provided by the customer when placing the order.
- L´ovine.eu is not responsible for delays in the delivery of products if the products have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delay in delivery is due to circumstances that L´ovine.eu could not be influenced or foreseen.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to § 56 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- The returned goods must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging.
- The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer, unless the reason for the return is non-conformity with the ordered or defective goods.
- In order to return the goods, a return application must be submitted in a free-form e-mail address email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The return application must include the customer's name, product name, and invoice or order number.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, the online store shall return to the buyer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application, all fees received from the buyer on the basis of the contract.
- If the buyer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by the online store, Lovine.eu does not have to reimburse the consumer for the cost that exceeds the usual delivery method.
- If the goods have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are indications of use or wear and tear, Lovine.eu has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
- Lovine.eu has the right to submit claims to the Buyer due to the decrease in the value of the Product no later than within one month as of the return of the Product.
- Lovine.eu shall not be liable for any damage or delay in the delivery of the goods if the damage or delay in the delivery of the goods was due to circumstances beyond Lovine.eu control or foreseeable.
- Disagreements and disputes arising from the fulfillment of these conditions shall be settled by the parties primarily through negotiations. If the disputes arising from the conditions cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the customer has the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or the Court to protect their rights. Lovine.eu has the right to go to court to defend his rights.